Wednesday, April 18, 2012

DESTRUCTION! mwahahahaha!




My process of this project was mostly manual. I used chalk pastel, oil pastel, acrylic, and conte. In the side you see the lightbulb falling with a quote on it and the quote finishes up on the coil. The top right is the inside of a lightbulb where the actual light comes from. When I examined it closer I was extremely surprised to find out that there are many different colors in with the filament. After putting my quote I felt as though broken concept still wasn't as filled out as I had wanted therefore, I thought back to how Olga used an overlay layer of the bark of a tree in her project and thought that she had an amazing idea with that put in broken glass which I got from this website, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/67/Broken_glass.jpg.

No comments:

Post a Comment