Monday, April 23, 2012

iFri; Heights.


This is my original for "heights." I had edited it to add color to the background and bring out the colors in the parachute, but I accidently overwrote it. When I redo the editing in Adobe Photoshop, I will also be posting that. But I chose this because so many people are afraid of heights and sky diving is on my bucket list, but whenever I get scared I think of this teddy bear I got when I was sick in the hospital when I was a baby and think of my grandmother. Whether its a bear or a blanket, everyone has something, usually from when they were little that they've had their whole lives that comforts them in almost every situation because it's like going back to childhood.

1 comment:

  1. these are ridiculously adorable!!
    I would love these for snowboarding season,
    how cute to have while going down the slopes : )
    teddy bear

    ReplyDelete